Search...

Google

Friday, March 7, 2008

Morning Jog!

I had to include a journal entry.
It has been about 3 weeks since I included any personal information to my blog.
My focus has been on my family, my children and seeking employment to improve our finances. It's just so difficult to find the right avenue that will allow me to still care for my children.
I found a particularly intriguing website today http://youronramp.com/
I am completely drawn to the concept. Does something like this exist here, in our area?......

Are there any other moms out there interested in creating a walk/jog meetup?
If you would, click on the title of this entry and watch this inspiring video.
These women are from Cartagena, running a marathon!
WHAT A FEELING!!
My jog this morning left me feeling like a champ...and yet I am so far away from this enormous feeling of success.
I want to try! Just the process, the training, the commitment!
(I even LOVE the music!)
My short term goal: to complete our area 5k, and significantly beat my previous time.
Longer term goal: to complete a marathon!

......"Woman, I love you! Now and Forever!"