Search...

Google

Monday, March 17, 2008

Sierra Del Oro, Corona



Hello friends and neighbors of Sierra Del Oro,

My name is Craig Miller and I have been a happy resident of Sierra Del Oro for 14 years. This all ended two weeks ago when I learned that the City of Corona killed all the grass throughout our community. I began talking to friends and neighbors and they all shared my disgust so I decided to get involved on the issue. I have been talking with the city on the issues and have visited the City of Corona web site as well at http://www.greencorona.com/ and have since learned the facts on the issues at hand. I must admit I wish I had paid more attention to the facts prior to the recent vote on the matter. It would have also been nice if the information on the ballot and the fact sheet was more informative. I do not know a single person that realized this was a possibility if the outcome of the ballot was a NO vote. With that said I am I am reaching out to as many people as possible to enlist their help in restoring our community to its original state. It is crucial that we unit together on this issue and learn the facts so that we can work together for a quick resolution. It is my understanding that we will need to obtain a minimum of 601 signatures of Sierra Del Oro residents to have a re-balloting for the landscape maintenance.

Please pass this information on to all your friends and neighbors in the area so that we can have a good turnout for the meeting, learn the facts and restore our community to its original beauty. Anyone who would like to be added to this e-mail list and receive updates on this issue please send me an e-mail requesting to be updated to http://us.f833.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=craig@americannationalmfg.com

Below is the information regarding the meeting that has been scheduled with the city of Corona to go over the landscape maintenance issues in Sierra Del Oro.

Please get involved and be a part of the solution. If this problem is not corrected the grass will not be the only thing that will be dead and soon we will all be living in an area that looks like an abandoned community.

I look forward to seeing you at the meeting.

Best Regards,
Craig Miller

You are invited to attend an open forum workshop type meeting conducted by the Public Works and Parks & Community Services Departments.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 – 6:30 p.m.
City Hall Multi-purpose room
400 S. Vicentia Avenue


Landscape maintenance district issues and possible re-balloting will be discussed and questions answered.