Search...

Google

Sunday, January 27, 2008

I had my "GUMP" moment!


I know, it sounds too Korny, but I had my "gump" moment. I jogged this morning, no ipod, sun already on the horizon, air clean and crisp from last nights "storm", only the sounds of...........silence.
I can see clearly now the rain is gone, all of the clouds just seem to disappear...... (No, really! There was grey here and there, but dang! did that song ring in my ears)
I was hoping that the clip from YouTube could help you see this blog a little clearer. I guess since I found the clip late last night, had my surreal moment this morning, I could have fell prey to the power of suggestion! LOL! Either way, for whatever reason, I got it!
Hang on tight. This may be a little bumpy, but I think I am on my own road closing in on MY SELF! You can't see, but I am grinning ear to ear. This is a nice "Aha!" moment that I hope many of you have already felt. I am not too concerned with my timing. Just thankin' my lucky stars that I am almost there.
Needless to say, the jog, the view, the adrenaline, was completely phenomenal!
"............and I think to myself, what a wonderful world!"
Alison