Search...

Google

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Your comments were appreciated! I needed "Grounding"!

I received a comment from a blogger, or two, about the contents of my blog. I wanted a chance to publicly address the concern. As you can see, I have made a few adjustments to the blog. I felt the point was valid enough to delete it's presence.

I also wanted to address you as the "blogger", and your right to privacy. I have changed how comments are viewed and received. You are welcome to post your comments regarding your thoughts and feelings pertaining to OurCityNetwork. However, your post will not immediately appear. I would like an opportunity to read the contents, especially if you are concerned about your own right to anonymity.

I would like the purpose of this blog to be as clear, clean, and direct as possible. I reserve the right to "censor" it's contents, thus maintaining the integrity of what it has to offer. I do not intend to make my "bloggers" uncomfortable about the nature of this kind of forum.
I've been listening to talk radio today....(Frosty, Heidi, and Frank 97.1 www.971freefm.com/) and believe it or not, the few topics of discussion directly related to the power of the web. The discussion, in particular, was about protecting the rights of those who need protecting. OUR CHILDREN. I expect that there are predators, searching for their own type of access. I would prefer not to be the type of access they are looking for.
I don't want to let the fear of the unknown inhibit me from making this journey. I appreciate your input, your concerns, your advice. I will respect my "bloggers" and their anonymity. I value your "visits" and want you to return!

Alison