Search...

Google

Monday, January 28, 2008

I met Katie West!

I had the pleasure of meeting, Miss Katie West! I felt as though I had known her my entire life. Her warm, genuine presence and her passion about her gift inspired me to include her in my blog. Not only is she extremely talented, but she is humble. Her intentions are to share her paintings, etchings, poems, portraits with everyone and anyone open to "feel" her heart in every work of art. Her life experiences, trials and tribulations, have merely intensified her commitment to reach out to others. She believes in the "Human Touch".

I encourage you to explore her own website, read her biography, taste a small sampling of her creative genius! She is fascinating and so willing to share her life. I feel truly blessed to have met her, to have experienced her passion, and literally the complete self awareness that she is a kindred spirit.
Her latest book release is available for purchase. A collector's item, a masterpiece, a treasure for any to own.